energy consult Sverige AB
Thank you for visiting our website. Energy consult Sverige AB, Reg. No. 559332-7603 (“energy consult” or “we”) is the data controller and thus responsible for processing your personal data during your visit to our website.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHERE FROM?
- User/visitor of this website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, only the personal data that your browser transmits to the server will be processed when you visit this website. When you visit our website, information is transmitted that we need to display and provide you with this website, such as:
- Browser type/version
- The current IP address of the Internet connection you are using
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Date and time of the server request
We generally cannot match this data to any specific person. This data will not be merged with other data sources and will only be used to provide and improve the content and functionality of our website.
- Contractual and non-contractual concerns - questions, orders or other information relating to our offers, services etc.
We may collect your personal data by way of agreement, invoice or other business contact, if you are a customer or a contact person for any of our business partners.
In addition to the purely informational use of our offers, you can send us questions, orders or other information relating to our offers and services, existing contractual relationships or our company. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we process to execute your request, to answer your inquiries, to fulfil contracts concluded with you, to assert and implement our claims and, if necessary, to respond to your complaint. In addition, we also process personal data, insofar as we are required to do so, in order to fulfil our legal obligations, for example in order to meet our tax or commercial law documentation and retention obligations.
When you contact us via email or a contact form, we store the data you have provided (in particular, your email address, your name and telephone number, as well as your request or message), in order to answer your questions and process your requests.
If we process personal data in order to process non-contractual concerns or inquiries, we do this for the purpose of optimal and efficient communication with you, to improve our offers and customer service, to maintain and optimise existing customer relationships and, if necessary, to clarify and correct technical issues.
- Subscriber to our newsletters
If you have subscribed to our newsletter we process your personal data (e-mail) to be able to send you our latest newsletter.
- Job applications and the application process
When you apply for a vacancy at us we process your personal data as a job applicant for the purpose of the application process. Such personal data can, inter alia, include name, e-mail address, mobile phone number and competences and previous experience through your CV. Processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends the relevant application documents to the person responsible by electronic means, for example by email or via an online form on the website.
- Data collected from third parties
3. WHY DO WE PROCSS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Performance of a contract
- For the handling and administration of purchases, deliveries of products, to make payments as well as to give you access to our website and the services (including customer support) provided there.
- In order to process your personal data in the context of job application procedures.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter we process your personal data (email) to be able to send you our latest newsletter.
- To provide you with direct marketing and to perform customer surveys.
- For the processing of personal data in the context of job application procedures, provided that you have given your consent.
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- We save invoice documentation in accordance with applicable accounting laws and regulations.
- For the processing of personal data in the context of application procedures, in so far, the processing serves the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
- In order to fulfil our legal obligations in terms of compliance and risk management for processing.
- Legitimate interest
- When using our website in order to secure, stable, efficient provision of the functions of the website and the information available about it.
- For marketing purposes: In order for us to market our service in the best possible way we might need to use your data.
- In order to be able to process non-contractual concerns or inquiries, for the purpose of optimal and efficient communication with you, to improve our offers and customer service, to maintain and optimise existing customer relationships and, if necessary, to clarify and correct technical issues.
- In order to pursue our main business purpose, which is to plan and implement projects in renewable energies.
4. RETENTION TIME
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law or longer than necessary to fulfil the above stated purposes.
Your personal data will be processed by us during the following time periods.
- Using out website: If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we delete the data arising in this context after statistical evaluation.
- Contact person for a company: Your personal data are saved for as long as you are an appointed contact person for a company doing business with energy consult.
- Customer: If you are a registered customer with energy consult your personal data will be saved until you have chosen to deregister, but no longer than for  years after your last purchase, unless we must save your personal data for any reason listed below.
- Performance of a contract: Personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail, billing and delivery information) which is submitted to [Alfa] in connection with the order of products or services are stored for as long as necessary in order for energy consult’s performance of the agreement with you. This includes, inter alia, fulfilling delivery or warranty commitments.
- Communication: If you are in contact with us via email or a contact form, we store the data you have provided in order to answer your questions and process your requests. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or processing is restricted if statutory retention obligations exist.
- Job applicants: energy consult saves your application documentation, including your resumé, cover letter and photo, as applicable, during the recruitment process and for a following period of two years, in order for us to defend potential legal claims.
- Legal obligation: energy consult saves any documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with applicable accounting legislation.
- Consent: In the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, we only save your personal data for as long as we still have your consent.
- Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes for as long as two years after the customer relationship has ended, unless you object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Service partners: We may transfer your data to our service partners carefully selected by us who work on our behalf (e.g. IT service providers or providers of other technical solutions that we use as part of our website) In these cases, however, the amount of data transmitted is limited to the minimum necessary.
- Business transactions: If all or part of energy consults’ operations is sold or integrated with any other business, operation or company, your personal data may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors, and be transferred to the new owners of the operation.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed for the purpose of energy consults’ compliance with certain legal obligations and it may be transferred to relevant public authorities when permitted and required by law.
A use for another purpose than stated above or a transfer of data to third parties does not take place or only to the extent informed about it.
The type of transfers mentioned above may only be carried out to companies within the EU or EEA (i.e. all EU member states and Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). We do not process any personal data outside the EU and EEA
6. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
In the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, it is important that you are aware of your right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us on the contact details provided below. Such withdrawal may be made in whole or in part. If you do not wish to receive marketing and offers from us, you can withdraw your consent by contacting customer service or, as regards direct marketing via e-mail, by following the link in our marketing e-mails. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to use parts or all of our services.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right
- to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time or to object to the processing of your data;
- to receive information about your data stored with the person responsible;
- to have incorrect data about you be corrected;
- to have the data about you that is no longer required be deleted;
- to have the processing of your data restricted under certain conditions; this can be the case, for example, if deletion is not possible, for example, however, the data may not be processed further;
- to have your data transferred; This right applies in particular if you have given your consent to the processing of your data or if the processing of the data is necessary to fulfil a contract. The right to data portability does not exist insofar as your data is processed within the scope of fulfilling the statutory task.
To exercise your rights, please contact the person responsible or our company data protection officer, whom you can send by post to our address given at the bottom of this policy with the letter “THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER” or by email at: email@example.com.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the legal requirements, you can file a complaint with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten). For more information please visit https://www.imy.se/en/individuals/forms-and-e-services/file-a-gdpr-complaint/. In certain cases, the data controller may request additional information from you in order to determine your identity and to ensure that information is not passed on to unauthorised persons.
The user data collected by cookies that are technically necessary are not used to create user profiles. In addition, with your separate consent, cookies can be used to provide external media, such as videos and maps, and to analyse the use of the website. The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised using technical precautions. Therefore, it is no longer possible to match the data with the user accessing the site. The data will not be merged with other personal data of the users.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f of the GDPR, whereby the legitimate interest of the person responsible is the secure, stable, efficient provision of the functions of the website and the information available about it. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for advertising or analysis purposes, if the user has given consent, is Art. 6 (1) lit. a of the GDPR.
Here is a list of the cookies:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the settings of the visitors selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie runtime||1 Jahr|
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the current language.|
|Cookie name||_icl_*, wpml_*, wp-wpml_*|
|Cookie runtime||1 Tag|
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If cookies from external media are accepted, access to this content no longer requires manual consent.
|Provider||Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland|
|Purpose||Used to unlock YouTube content.|
|Cookie runtime||6 Monate|
9. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We use technical and organisational security measures in accordance with the legal requirements in order to best protect the data you provide against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
10. LINKED CONTENT/SHARING FUNCTIONS
If the changes concern processing of personal data that we carry out based on your consent, we will give you the opportunity to once again give your consent to the processing on the new terms presented.
12. CONTACT US
energy consult Sverige AB
59 146 Motala
Further contact information can be found in the provider identification (“Legal Notice”) of these Internet pages.